one unforgettable trip
and… heaps of fun.
All-girls and cool guys surf trip
July – August 2019
Kou Kahe invites you to an amazing surf trip to the beautiful coast of Brazil: north shore of São Paulo State and south shore of Rio de Janeiro. That is the best Brazilian surf season from April to October with some great swells.
You will surf the best waves of São Sebastião (home town of Gabriel Medina 2 x world champ), Ubatuba (home town of Filipe Toledo and Wiggoly Dantas) and Ilha Grande in Rio de Janeiro.
You will taste the delicious Brazilian cuisine, enjoy the company of an experienced surf guide and surf photographer, practice yoga, surf perfect waves.
You’ll come home stoked and relaxed.
– Great value for money
– Excellent food
– Unique locations
– Beginners, intermediate, advanced and pro waves
– Suitable for short boarders, long boarders, body boarders and SUP.
– Expert surf guide
– Surf photographer and videographer (water, land and drone)
– Yoga sessions with Paula Tura- 01 massage session with the best local massage therapists
– Daily transfers to the best surf spots
São Sebastião – São Paulo
Best surf spots in São Sebastião
– Secret island: advanced to pro levels (by boat) – Point break
– Praia de Juquehy: all levels – Beach break
– Praia Preta: intermediate plus levels – Point break
– Bananas Point: intermediate plus levels – Point break
– Praia da Baleia: all levels – Beach break
– Praia de Cambury: all levels (reef for advanced to pro) – Beach break and Point break
– Praia Brava: intermediate plus levels (by track or boat) – Beach break
– Praia de Maresias: all levels with some days suiting only intermediate plus (reef for advanced to pro) – Beach break and Reef break
– Praia da Paúba: advanced to pro levels – Beach break
– Praia de Santiago: advanced to pro levels – Beach break
Ubatuba – São Paulo
Best surf spots in Ubatuba
– Praia da Lagoinha: all levels – Beach break
– Praia Dura: all levels – Beach break
– Praia das Toninhas: all levels – Beach break
– Praia Grande: all levels – Beach break
– Praia Vermelha do Centro: intermediate to plus levels – Beach break
– Secret reef: advanced to pro levels (by paddle or boat) – Reef break
– Praia Perequê-Açu: all levels – Beach break
– Praia Vermelha do Norte: intermediate to plus levels – Beach break
– Praia de Itamambuca: all levels – Beach break
Trindade – Rio de Janeiro
On the road from Ubatuba to Rio de Janeiro there are lots of secret spots and the special Trindade village with some more surf options for intermediate surfers to plus.
Ilha Grande – Rio de Janeiro
Best surf spots in Ilha Grande
– Praia do Aventureiro all levels – Beach break
– Praia do Demo: all levels – Beach break
– Praia do Sul: all levels (National reserve) – Beach break
– Praia do Leste: all levels (National reserve) – Beach break
– Praia do Dois Rios: all levels – Beach break
– Praia Lopes Mendes: all levels – Beach break
Our accommodations are very comfortable houses within walking distance to the beach. The houses are beautifully designed and well located.
São Sebastião – Praia da Baleia
* 04 bedrooms and 05 bathrooms
Ubatuba – Praia de Itamambuca
* 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
Wil Aguiar is Brazilian and has been surfing for the past 25 years and traveling around Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia and Australia. He will be your surf guide; his knowledge about the Brazilian breaks are very sharp and he knows all the swells and breaks choosing always the best surf location for your trip, find more of his work @wilaguiarimages on Instagram or visit his website.
Paula Tura is Brazilian has been practicing yoga since 1998. Yes, you are right…a long time ago. She has owned yoga studios in Brazil where she taught for over 10 years.
She loves the combination of yoga + surf and has created several practices to minimize unwelcome discomforts after surfing and help surfers strengthen their precious bodies.
Brazil is known worldwide for its cuisine: Feijoada, Moqueca de Peixe (fish stew), Tapioca, Pies, Pasta, Pizza, Pão de queijo.
You will have the most traditional and delicious Brazilian meals during your trip. Two in house chefs will make your mouth water and if you decide to visit the local restaurants we can guide you too. Wil Aguiar is also a chef and has great knowledge of the best local options.
There is a van included in the package. Yes, a van! And it will take you to the best surf spots daily. It helps a lot as the coastline is full of great surf options and we will be able to surf more than one spot per day. Great isn’t it!
– Airport meet & greet at Guarulhos International airport and domestic terminals.
– Group return airport transfers (individual transfers at extra cost).
– Kou Kahe trip escort.
– Kou Kahe welcome pack.
– Comfortable and well located accommodations.
– Full Board – 3 buffet meals daily (soft drinks, juices and other beverages not included).
– Unlimited tea and mineral water.
– A very experienced local surf guide and surf photographer / videographer.
– Transfer to / from Ilha Grande by speed boat.
– Yoga sessions.- 01 massage per guest.
– 01 surf photography / surf video group session in each location (São Sebastião, Ubatuba and Ilha Grande)
– daily transfers to the best surf spots.
Beverage – soft drinks, juices, alcoholic drinks.
Transfers – individual transfers to / from Domestic or International airports
Photography service – if you would like to take more photos or videos home we offer a 02 hours photography / video group sessions at AUD 100 per person minimum 03 surfers per session.
You will receive all photos in RAW format and can select between 10 – 20 photos to be edited in high resolution. You will be able to frame it and hang it in your wall to remember for the rest of your life, HOW GOOD IS THAT?
You can add the global roaming option to your current plan but make sure you’re aware of the costs involved with your provider, otherwise the cheapest option is to just grab a SIM from one of the local providers, which can be purchased at the airport once you have cleared customs, or at a local village during your trip.
Pricing and payment
AUD 3789.00** per person
Early bird 5% discount up to 31/03/2019
To secure your spot please place the payment and send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirming the details.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com or 0434-081-086 Paula and Wil.
* Houses similar to the ones described will be used. We will announce the final house once numbers are confirmed.
** A minimum of 05 surfers is necessary to confirm the trip
*** PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE FLIGHTS
International & Domestic Flights – LATAM, Aerolineas Argentinas, Qantas, Air New Zealand are some of the air companies flying to Brazil.
If you want to be updated please follow this page BRAZIL SURF TRIP 2019